Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Sims Professional Cleaning Service Providing High Quality Services
WATCH OUR AMAZING HARDWOOD FLOOR TRANSFORMATIONS
PROFESSIONAL HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
Not all floor cleaning companies have the know-how to properly clean hardwood floors. Sims Professional Cleaning Service LLC does. Here is why you know you can trust your beautiful hardwood floors to Sims Professional Cleaning Service LLC.
- We have specialized expertise in keeping hardwood looking shiny, clean, and like new.
- Extend the life of your hardwood floors – our cleaning and finish can save you the cost of repairs and replacement.
- Our advanced cleaning methods remove deeply embedded dirt and debris that erode hardwood floors.
Our protective finish will give your floors a streak-free shine and looking Clean As New!
Clean As New – That’s the SPCS Commitment to You
HARDWOOD FLOOR CARE
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris
- Prepares floor for SPCS’s state-of-the-art wood floor cleaning equipment
- SPCS’s Wood Floor Care & Intensive Floor Treatment aggressively attacks tough dirt
- The cylindrical action of SPCS’s wood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue
- We utilize our specialized equipment to extract the cleaning solution
SPCS’s Wood Floor Cleaning Service does far more than a home floor cleaning can accomplish. We don’t just clean the wood floor surface, like most other systems and products. Instead, we extract hidden dirt from deep within the boards, dry and hand clean the surface of the floor, and then apply a shining top coat.
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- SPCS’s specially trained technicians will clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners by hand
- A microfiber cloth captures remaining surface dirt and debris
SPCS’s state of the art cleaning equipment picks up any final dirt or residue
Top Coat Application
- Leaves wood floors spotless and residue free with no sanding necessary
- The finish will give wood floors a streak-free shine or matte finish.
Generally, everything needs to be off the floors we will be cleaning. We ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the furniture we will be moving and please have a space prepared for us to place the moved furniture. We can clean around very large furniture items but please be aware that if you choose to move those pieces in the future there will be a difference in appearance between the cleaned and the uncleaned floor.
Area Rugs will be rolled up and removed. They should not be replaced for 10 days to 2 weeks after cleaning (this is a great opportunity to have them professionally cleaned by SPCS).
Please have pets removed from the area for a minimum of 2 hours after the process is complete.
Do NOT walk on the floor for a minimum of 2 hours after the process is complete. However, we would highly recommend that you give the floors 24 hours before walking on the floor.
If you know of any areas of concern, please inform the cleaning specialist during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we may maximize our efforts.
Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed floor. If you are aware of any installation problems or issues, please inform our cleaning specialist prior to cleaning so that we may take extra precautions.
Although we try to account for everything during our original inspection and estimate, if our cleaning specialist finds any wax or acrylic build up on your floors, an additional charge may apply
Keeping your home clean takes time and energy. No matter how diligently you do all the usual daily tasks, eventually your home will need a deeper, more thorough cleaning. Rather than pulling out the buckets, brushes, mops, and special cleaning products, why not turn it over to the professionals at COIT? There are plenty of reasons to hire a professional residential cleaning service. Look them over and then give us a call! We are here to make your life easier.
- Healthy Indoor Air
- Long Term Savings
- The Right Tools do a Better Job
- Deeper Clean
- Clean flooring lasts longer
- Free Time for Your Family